+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (22)
On December 3, 2009 in the Senate:
On November 6, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On November 5, 2009 in the House:
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Reported by the Committee on Oversight and Government. H. Rept. 111-329 , Part I.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 188.
- Mr. Davis moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Committee on Natural Resources discharged.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1849 .
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- Considered as unfinished business.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Roll Call 862 - 2/3 Yea and Nay vote pending.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 418 - 1 .
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On October 29, 2009 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, Post Office, and the District of Columbia Discharged.
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 26, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Workforce, Post Office, and the District of Columbia.
On April 6, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Parks, Forests and Public Lands.
On April 1, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Natural Resources
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, and in addition to the Committee on Natural Resources, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsors (101)