+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On September 6, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.
On September 5, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6634)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1843.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6634-6637)
- Mr. Roskam moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 205.
- Committee on Financial Services discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Ways and Means. H. Rept. 115-286, Part I.
On July 13, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 30, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means, and in addition to the Committee on Financial Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (15)