+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On June 20, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
On June 14, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
On May 10, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On May 7, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Armed Services
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committees on Energy and Commerce, and Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (45)