+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On November 19, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
On November 18, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1839 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Ms. Velazquez moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 13, 2009 in the House:
- Provisions of Measure Incorporated into H.R. 2352 .
On April 30, 2009 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 1, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Rural Development, Entrepreneurship and Trade.
- Referred to the House Committee on Small Business.