+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (14)
On July 24, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On July 23, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7188-7193)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1837.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7188-7198)
- Mr. Engel moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 17, 2019 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 3, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties.
On April 26, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Biotechnology, Horticulture, and Research.
On April 8, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Cybersecurity, Infrastructure Protection, and Innovation.
On March 22, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Aviation.
On March 21, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, Science, Space, and Technology, Agriculture, Energy and Commerce, the Judiciary, Homeland Security, Transportation and Infrastructure, and Veterans' Affairs, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (291)