+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (20)
On June 13, 2001 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On May 22, 2001 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 419 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On May 21, 2001 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 39.
- Reported by the Committee on Transportation. H. Rept. 107-70 , Part II.
- Reported by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 107-70 , Part I.
- Mr. Gillmor moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1831 .
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
On May 17, 2001 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 16, 2001 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Environment and Hazardous Materials.
On May 15, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to House Transportation and Infrastructure
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, and in addition to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor