+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On September 23, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On September 19, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7816)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1830.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7816-7818)
- Mr. San Nicolas moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 18, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (304)