+ − Summary
+ − Actions (5)
On May 14, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Workforce Protections.
On April 27, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law.
On March 31, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Education and Labor
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Education and Labor, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (11)