+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (11)
On April 18, 2012 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On April 17, 2012 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 410 - 2 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
On April 16, 2012 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1815 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Luetkemeyer moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On July 19, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology.
On May 10, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsors (304)