+ − Summary
+ − Actions (5)
On July 16, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Education Reform.
On May 30, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.
On May 10, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor