+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (13)
On February 6, 2018 in the Senate:
- Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 303.
On May 24, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On May 23, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4441-4451)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1809.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4441-4453)
- Mr. Lewis (MN) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 4, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 65.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Education and the Workforce. H. Rept. 115-111.
On April 4, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 30, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (24)