+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (12)
On May 24, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On May 23, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4453-4454)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1808.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4453-4457)
- Mr. Guthrie moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 4, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 64.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Education and the Workforce. H. Rept. 115-110.
On April 4, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 30, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (19)