+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On May 22, 2001 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works.
On May 21, 2001 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1801 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. LaTourette moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On May 11, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings and Emergency Management.
On May 10, 2001 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
+ − Sponsor