+ − Summary
+ − Actions (5)
On June 1, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On May 20, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Higher Education and Workforce Training.
On May 5, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (97)