+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (15)
On December 3, 2020 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 116-195. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On November 24, 2020 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On November 12, 2020 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S6664)
On November 14, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On November 13, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H8809)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1773.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8809-8811)
- Ms. Garcia (TX) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 12, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to place bill on Consensus Calendar filed by Ms. Speier.
On March 14, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on House Administration, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (293)