+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (23)
On July 29, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On July 28, 2014 in the House:
- Committee on Oversight and Government discharged.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- Committee on Ways and Means discharged.
- Committee on the Judiciary discharged.
- Committee on Financial Services discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Foreign Affairs. H. Rept. 113-560, Part I.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 420.
- Mr. Royce moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6877-6886)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1771.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6877-6883)
On May 29, 2014 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 14, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
On June 3, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.
On April 26, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Oversight and Government Reform
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Foreign Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, the Judiciary, Financial Services, and Oversight and Government Reform, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (146)