+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (15)
On May 24, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 460.
- Committee on Armed Services discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs. H. Rept. 114-592, Part I.
On February 25, 2016 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Health Discharged.
On August 13, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Military Personnel.
On May 15, 2015 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 23, 2015 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On April 22, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On April 14, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to House Armed Services
- Referred to House Veterans' Affairs
- Referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (200)