+ − Summary
+ − Actions (18)
On November 29, 1989 in the House:
- See H.R.2461 .
On June 1, 1989 in the House:
- Executive Comment Received from Panama Canal Commission.
On May 1, 1989 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Armed Services.
On April 25, 1989 in the House:
- The chair announced that a second on the motion to suspend the rules is not required.
- Reported by the Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. H. Rept. 101-35.
- Mr. Dyson moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 23.
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On April 18, 1989 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 13, 1989 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from State, DOD, and Panama Canal Commission.
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Panama Canal/Outer Continental Shelf.
On April 11, 1989 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries.
+ − Sponsor