+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (12)
On March 8, 2012 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 283.
- Committee on Homeland Security discharged.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 112-411 , Part I.
On June 23, 2011 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 17 - 11.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 20, 2011 in the House:
- Subcommittee on Immigration Policy and Enforcement Discharged.
On May 19, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Border and Maritime Security.
On May 11, 2011 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On May 6, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration Policy and Enforcement.
On May 5, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to House Homeland Security
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Homeland Security, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (18)