+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (20)
On December 21, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-345.
- Signed by President.
- Presented to President.
On December 20, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources discharged by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S7962)
On December 13, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On December 12, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H9808)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1733.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H9808-9809)
- Mr. Upton moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On December 11, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 339.
- Reported by the Committee on Energy and Commerce. H. Rept. 115-457.
On December 6, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On October 26, 2017 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote .
On March 31, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Energy.
On March 27, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (15)