+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On October 1, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On September 30, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1727 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Schiff moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 27, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On March 26, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
+ − Sponsors (8)