+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (14)
On June 10, 2014 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 113-120.
- Signed by President.
On June 3, 2014 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On May 23, 2014 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On May 22, 2014 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S3308)
On May 20, 2014 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On May 19, 2014 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4440-4441)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1726.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4440-4444)
- Mr. Huizenga (MI) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 25, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to House Administration
- Referred to House Financial Services
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on House Administration, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (297)