+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (6)
+ − Actions (22)
On June 22, 2018 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-191. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On June 11, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On June 7, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On June 6, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S3263-3264)
On July 13, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate. Read twice. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 172.
On July 12, 2017 in the House:
- Mr. McClintock asked unanimous consent that the Clerk be authorized to make technical corrections in the engrossment of H.R. 1719, to include addition of an enacting clause. Agreed to without objection.
On July 11, 2017 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 401 - 15 (Roll no. 346). (text: CR H5408)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1719.
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H5418-5419)
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5408-5409)
- Mr. LaHood moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 145.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 115-208.
On June 27, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 3, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Lands.
On March 24, 2017 in the House:
- Introduced in House
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
+ − Sponsors (22)