+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (14)
On October 30, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On October 26, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 423 - 2 (Roll no. 590). (text: CR 10/25/2017 H8174)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H8254)
On October 25, 2017 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1698.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H8168-8178; text: CR H8171-8174)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- ANNOUNCEMENT - Mr. Royce asked to withdraw the motion to suspend the rules previously offered due to technical issues in the House Chamber.
On October 12, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 29, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.
On March 23, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Financial Services, the Judiciary, Ways and Means, and Oversight and Government Reform, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (324)