+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (18)
On September 29, 2021 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary.
On September 28, 2021 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 361 - 66 (Roll no. 297). (text: CR H5477)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H5492-5493)
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1693.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5477-5481)
- Mr. Nadler moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 27, 2021 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 92.
- Committee on Energy and Commerce discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 117-128, Part I.
On July 21, 2021 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended).
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security Discharged.
On May 18, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
On March 10, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On March 9, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (57)