+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (18)
On July 25, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
On July 24, 2017 in the House:
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H6198)
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Veterans' Affairs. H. Rept. 115-249.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6172)
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Walz objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was considered as withdrawn.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 181.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1690.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6172-6173)
- Mr. Roe (TN) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 19, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 12, 2017 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee (Amended) by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 29, 2017 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On March 22, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Veterans' Affairs.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Economic Opportunity.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (13)