+ − Summary
+ − Actions (8)
On June 4, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Employer-Employee Relations.
On May 25, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health and Environment.
On May 13, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On May 5, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to House Education and the Workforce
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Commerce
- Referred to the Committee on Commerce, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, and Education and the Workforce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor