+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On April 23, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.
On April 22, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: : 423 - 0 .
- Considered as unfinished business.
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1679 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Brady moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 39.
- Committee on Standards of Official Conduct discharged.
- Reported by the Committee on House Administration. H. Rept. 111-85 , Part I.
On March 25, 2009 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 24, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Standards of Official Conduct
- Referred to House House Administration
- Referred to the Committee on House Administration, and in addition to the Committee on Standards of Official Conduct, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.