+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (18)
On October 3, 2018 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 620.
- Committee on Foreign Relations. Reported by Senator Corker with an amendment in the nature of a substitute. Without written report.
On September 26, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported with an amendment in the nature of a substitute favorably.
On May 18, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On May 17, 2017 in the House:
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H4281-4291)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1677.
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H4281-4286)
On May 11, 2017 in the House:
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Foreign Affairs. H. Rept. 115-115, Part I.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 68.
- Committee on Financial Services discharged.
- Committee on the Judiciary discharged.
On May 3, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On April 6, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security.
On March 22, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Financial Services, and the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (109)