+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (13)
On July 24, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On July 23, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6602-6604)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1676.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6602-6605)
- Mr. Walden moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On July 12, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 27, 2018 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee (Amended) by Voice Vote .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 24, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On March 22, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (285)