+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On July 24, 2019 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation.
On July 23, 2019 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7166-7167)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1665.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7166-7168)
- Ms. Johnson (TX) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On March 11, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Research and Technology.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (11)