+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (8)
On June 3, 2009 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On June 2, 2009 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1662 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Tonko moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On May 14, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education.
On March 23, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and Labor.
+ − Sponsors (33)