+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (20)
On January 3, 2019 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 115-411.
- Signed by President.
On December 27, 2018 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On December 21, 2018 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
On December 20, 2018 in the Senate:
- Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent. (consideration: CR S8002)
On March 22, 2018 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 364.
- Committee on Foreign Relations. Reported by Senator Corker without amendment. Without written report.
On March 20, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Foreign Relations. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On January 19, 2018 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On January 18, 2018 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 423 - 3 (Roll no. 34). (text: CR 1/17/2018 H439)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H538-539)
On January 17, 2018 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1660.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H439-440)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On September 28, 2017 in the House:
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
On March 21, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Foreign Affairs.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (20)