+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On September 29, 2004 in the Senate:
On November 19, 2003 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On November 18, 2003 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1651 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Souder moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 3, 2003 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 146.
- Reported by the Committee on Resources. H. Rept. 108-256 .
On July 9, 2003 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Forests and Forest Health Discharged.
On June 19, 2003 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On April 10, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Forests and Forest Health.
- Executive Comment Requested from USDA.
On April 7, 2003 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Resources.
+ − Sponsor