+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (21)
On May 4, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.
On May 4, 2017 in the House:
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 419 - 1 (Roll no. 257). (text: CR 5/2/2017 H3026-3031)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H4172)
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection. (text: CR H3026-3031)
On May 2, 2017 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1644.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H3026-3038)
- Mr. Royce (CA) moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 28, 2017 in the House:
- Committee on Oversight and Government discharged.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 55.
- Committee on the Judiciary discharged.
- Committee on Financial Services discharged.
- Committee on Transportation discharged.
- Committee on Ways and Means discharged.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Foreign Affairs. H. Rept. 115-98, Part I.
On March 29, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported in the Nature of a Substitute (Amended) by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 24, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.
On March 23, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation.
On March 21, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, Financial Services, Transportation and Infrastructure, Oversight and Government Reform, and the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Vote
May 4, 2017: On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as Amended
- Yeas: 419
- Nays: 1
- Absent: 10
+ − Sponsors (24)