+ − Summaries (4)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (14)
On October 7, 2015 in the House:
- Became Public Law No: 114-60. (TXT | PDF)
- Signed by President.
On October 5, 2015 in the House:
- Presented to President.
On October 1, 2015 in the Senate:
- Message on Senate action sent to the House.
- Passed Senate without amendment by Voice Vote. (consideration: CR S7084)
On September 29, 2015 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate, read twice.
On September 28, 2015 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H6265)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1624.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H6265-6267)
- Mr. Pitts moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 27, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
On March 25, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Energy and Commerce.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (236)