+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (13)
On October 4, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs.
On October 3, 2017 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote. (text: CR H7704-7705)
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1624.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H7704-7706)
- Mr. Huizenga moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On September 12, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 219.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 115-306.
On July 25, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by the Yeas and Nays: 60 - 0.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 20, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (20)