+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On April 22, 2010 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions.
On April 21, 2010 in the House:
- The title of the measure was amended. Agreed to without objection.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1585 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Sablan moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On May 14, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education.
On March 18, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Education and Labor.
+ − Sponsors (114)