+ − Summary
+ − Actions (7)
On May 26, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on International Economic Policy and Trade.
On May 4, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Security, International Affairs and Criminal Justice.
On May 2, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Government Reform and Oversight
- Referred to House International Relations
- Referred to the Committee on International Relations, and in addition to the Committees on Ways and Means, and Government Reform and Oversight, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor