+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
On July 24, 1995 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 104.
- Committee on Commerce discharged.
- House Committee on Commerce Granted an extension for further consideration ending not later than July 24, 1995.
- Reported by the Committee on Judiciary. H. Rept. 104-203 , Part I.
- See H.R.1555 .
On May 18, 1995 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by the Yeas and Nays: 29 - 1.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 5, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Telecommunications and Finance, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Chairman.
On May 2, 1995 in the House:
- Referred to House Commerce
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsor