+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (6)
On April 30, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
On April 12, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Health.
- Referred to House Energy and Commerce
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Energy and Commerce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (29)