+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (9)
On December 28, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 858.
- Committee on Education and the Workforce discharged.
On November 14, 2018 in the House:
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce Granted an extension for further consideration ending not later than Dec. 28, 2018.
- Reported (Amended) by the Committee on Financial Services. H. Rept. 115-1026, Part I.
On July 24, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported (Amended) by the Yeas and Nays: 39 - 18.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On June 6, 2018 in the House:
- Hearings Held by the Subcommittee on Housing and Insurance Prior to Referral.
On March 13, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Committee on Financial Services, and in addition to the Committee on Education and the Workforce, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (22)