+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (10)
On December 21, 2012 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Finance.
On December 20, 2012 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- Considered as unfinished business.
On December 19, 2012 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the chair put the question on the motion to suspend the rules. Mr. Doggett objected to the vote on the grounds that a quorum was not present. Further proceedings on the motion were postponed. The point of no quorum was considered as withdrawn.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1509 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Johnson, Sam moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On April 19, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Social Security.
On April 13, 2011 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.
+ − Sponsors (52)