+ − Summary
+ − Actions (12)
On March 17, 2000 in the House:
- Favorable Executive Comment Received from USDA.
On May 5, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.
On May 3, 1999 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from USDA, Interior.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on National Parks and Public Lands.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Forests and Forest Health.
On April 30, 1999 in the House:
- Executive Comment Requested from USDA.
On April 21, 1999 in the House:
- Referred to House Ways and Means
- Referred to House Resources
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Agriculture
- Referred to the Committee on Agriculture, and in addition to the Committees on the Judiciary, Resources, and Ways and Means, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.
+ − Sponsor