+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (16)
On April 8, 2008 in the Senate:
On July 24, 2007 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On July 23, 2007 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1503 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Grijalva moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
- Placed on the Union Calendar, Calendar No. 160.
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 110-251 .
On June 28, 2007 in the House:
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
On June 12, 2007 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Unanimous Consent .
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 17, 2007 in the House:
- Subcommittee Hearings Held.
On March 19, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Water and Power.
On March 13, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
+ − Sponsor