+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (17)
On August 31, 1998 in the Senate:
- Referred to the Committee on Environment and Public Works by unanimous consent.
- Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs discharged by Unanimous Consent.
On November 13, 1997 in the Senate:
- Read twice and referred to the Committee on Governmental Affairs.
On November 10, 1997 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate.
On November 9, 1997 in the House:
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Mr. Duncan moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by voice vote.
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
On July 31, 1997 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 79.
- Reported by the Committee on Transportation. H. Rept. 105-225 .
On July 23, 1997 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On July 22, 1997 in the House:
- Forwarded by Subcommittee to Full Committee by Voice Vote.
- Subcommittee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On May 12, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Public Buildings and Economic Development.
On April 30, 1997 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
+ − Sponsor