+ − Summaries (3)
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (20)
On April 10, 2018 in the Senate:
- Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 371.
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Reported by Senator Murkowski without amendment. With written report No. 115-223.
On March 8, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Ordered to be reported without amendment favorably.
On February 14, 2018 in the Senate:
- Committee on Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee on National Parks. Hearings held.
On June 29, 2017 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.
On June 28, 2017 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill Agreed to by the Yeas and Nays: (2/3 required): 423 - 0 (Roll no. 338). (text: CR 6/27/2017 H5205)
- Considered as unfinished business. (consideration: CR H5287)
On June 27, 2017 in the House:
- At the conclusion of debate, the Yeas and Nays were demanded and ordered. Pursuant to the provisions of clause 8, rule XX, the Chair announced that further proceedings on the motion would be postponed.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate on H.R. 1500.
- Considered under suspension of the rules. (consideration: CR H5205-5206)
- Mr. Cook moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill.
On May 11, 2017 in the House:
- Placed on the House Calendar, Calendar No. 47.
- Reported by the Committee on Natural Resources. H. Rept. 115-114.
On April 27, 2017 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Unanimous Consent.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
- Subcommittee on Federal Lands Discharged.
On March 21, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Federal Lands.
On March 10, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Natural Resources.
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (10)