+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (6)
On March 8, 2018 in the House:
- ASSUMING FIRST SPONSORSHIP - Ms. Jackson Lee asked unanimous consent that she may hereafter be considered as the first sponsor of H.R. 1498, a bill originally introduced by former Representative Conyers, for purposes of adding cosponsors and requesting reprintings pursuant to clause 7 of rule XII. Agreed to without objection.
On March 10, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution and Civil Justice.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, Homeland Security, and Investigations.
- Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Sponsor introductory remarks on measure. (CR E316)
- Introduced in House
+ − Sponsors (82)