+ − Summaries (2)
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (9)
On March 27, 2007 in the Senate:
- Received in the Senate and Read twice and referred to the Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
On March 26, 2007 in the House:
- Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.
- On motion to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended Agreed to by voice vote.
- DEBATE - The House proceeded with forty minutes of debate of H.R. 1468 .
- Considered under suspension of the rules.
- Ms. Velazquez moved to suspend the rules and pass the bill, as amended.
On March 15, 2007 in the House:
- Ordered to be Reported by Voice Vote.
- Committee Consideration and Mark-up Session Held.
On March 12, 2007 in the House:
- Referred to the House Committee on Small Business.
+ − Sponsor