+ − Summary
+ − Actions (6)
On August 19, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law.
On March 20, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to the Subcommittee on Border, Maritime, and Global Counterterrorism.
On March 11, 2009 in the House:
- Referred to House Judiciary
- Referred to House Homeland Security
- Referred to the Committee on Homeland Security, and in addition to the Committee on the Judiciary, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
+ − Sponsors (15)